We take the safeguarding and care of children and vulnerable adults very seriously at St. Paul’s Church, Parkside.
- Our Parish Safeguarding Officer, Ann Parkin can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Our Churchwardens can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Key contact information
- If you are worried about a child, phone the NSPCC Child ProtectionHelpline on 0808 800 5000 (lines are free and are open 24 hours).
- If you are a child or young person and are worried about anything, phone the Child-line 0800 1111 (lines are free and are open 24 hours).
- If you are experiencing domestic abuse, phone the National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 (lines are free and are open 24 hours).
- If you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to, phone the Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 (open 24 hours).
Diocesan Safeguarding Advisers
- Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser: Kate Singleton firstname.lastname@example.org; 020 7939 9423; mobile 07982 279713 (for urgent matters out of hours)
- Assistant Diocesan Safeguarding Advisers: Marie Daly and Louise Vernon email@example.com; 020 7939 9441; mobile 07946 255295; firstname.lastname@example.org; 020 7939 9462; mobile 07946 255622
A Safe Church
‘A Safe Church’ is a manual containing the Diocesan policies, procedures and guidelines for safeguarding children, safeguarding adults who may be vulnerable, and responding to domestic abuse.
The current edition of ‘A Safe Church’ is available here: