weddingIf you want to be married in St Paul’s Wimbledon Park – and generally you will be able to do so if you or your partner live in the parish, are on the church electoral roll or have a qualifying family connection with St Paul’s – you should first speak to the Vicar.

If you are both EEA nationals and he agrees to marry you, he will arrange for the Banns to be called on three Sundays before the day of your ceremony or for a common license to be issued.  The marriage will also be registered by the Vicar.

Click here for a list of qualifying addresses within the parish.*

Click here for a list of qualifying connections.*

Different rules apply if you are a non-EEA national; click here for details.*

You may also like to have a look at this webpage of the Church of England or the Homeoffice website.

Please contact the Vicar if you are getting married elsewhere but need to have Banns read at St. Paul’s.

St Paul’s has excellent facilities for receptions in the Community Centre.

Blessings after Civil Marriage or Civil Partnership

For more information about a Blessing after Civil Marriage or Civil Partnership please speak to the Vicar.

* This information is provided for guidance only.